Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Obligatory "Thankful" Post

I know that's a snarky title, but I just wanted to get your attention. I *am* thankful for a lot, and YOU should be thankful that I will not be enumerating it all here. ;-)

Suffice it to say, I am blessed with a wonderful family and friends, and am lucky to be employed and have enough food to eat and a roof over my head. That is so much more than most people in the world have.

I am thankful to anyone who is following my blog, and helping me become a "real" writer. I'm thankful for the upcoming opportunities I have to write, and to disseminate my voice.

I'm looking forward to having a few days off, and cooking Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. And thankful for people to share it with.

I pray for those in the world who are not so lucky. And I hope that those who have "enough" are enlightened enough to share some of their bounty.

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment