Thursday, January 12, 2012

Self-publishing

I've self-published my poem/short story, Interview With the Faerie on Smashwords!


This piece was written years ago, and I've had absolutely no luck getting it published as either a short story or a poem! It's a bit short for a short story, and the lines are stanzas. It's too long for (what most people think of as) a poem.


It has Faeries...and borrows from Celtic mythology (particularly Lebor Gabála Érenn , or Book of Invasions.) And I would not say this is for kids, although it should be fine those 13+.


Smashwords is an e-book only distributor, so only an electronic version is available for now. It cost 0.99 and is available in your standard ebook formats.


I am looking into creating a paper version at CreateSpace in the future. 


In the meantime...please consider paying your hard-earned-buck to support my work! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment